We have a 12 hour cancellation policy. You can cancel via the website purepilatesmosman.com.au (under 'My Account') or via the Mindbody App. Or contact Leanne on 0404525139
What should I wear?
Wear comfortable workout clothes. Socks are compulsory. We sell Pilates socks with grips at the studio.
How can I pay?
We take credit cards or cash at the studio, or use when booking online. We take Visa, Mastercard, & Amex.
All sessions and packs are non-refundable and non transferable.
How do I book a class?
What should I bring to class?
Bring a water bottle and a towel and don’t forget your pilates socks!
How early should I arrive before a class?
Please arrive just a few minutes before the class begins.
What is the Stott Pilates Method?
STOTT PILATES is a contemporary approach to Joseph Pilates original exercise method. Unlike the original method, STOTT Pilates incorporates modern exercise principles including contemporary thinking about spinal rehabilitation and performance enhancement. STOTT PILATES exercises are designed to restore the natural curves of the spine and rebalance the muscles around the joints.
* Increases core strength, stability and peripheral mobility
* Improves postural problems
* Helps prevent injury
* Enhances functional fitness and ease of movement
* Balances strength and stability
* Heightens body awareness
* Non-impact, so easy on the joints
* Complements other methods of exercise
* Improves performance in sports
* Improves balance, coordination and circulation
* Promotes less muscle bulk and more freedom of movement
Find out more about STOTT PILATES at www.merithew.com